Webseite MCI Deutschland GmbH
AMC Coordinator/Association Manager
Who we are:
MCI is a key driver of innovation in the global meetings, events, association and congress industries.
MCI helps multinational companies and international associations to enhance organisational performance, grow globally, energise communities and drive business results.
Whom we are looking for:
The AMC Coordinator provides administrative support and coordination of services to our for-profit and non-profit clients to help fulfilling their respective charters and objectives.
- For our office based in Berlin we’re looking for a team player with
- proven experience in association management
- ideally also experienced in congress and meeting organisation
- demonstrated skills to successfully manage multi-functional or diverse areas
- ability to work well under pressure of deadlines and budget limitations
- excellent oral, written (German / English) and interpersonal skills
- flexibility to undertake occasional national and international business trips
Would you describe yourself as being:
- very-well organized, structured and self-motivated?
- curious to explore new markets and experienced about how to keep the balance between budget
constraints and customer focus?
Then we would like to learn more about you …
Please send your job application, references and salary expectations
electronically to Gabriela Graupe at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit our website: www.mci-group.com